1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento CA
Bonney Field is the home pitch for Sacramento Republic FC. The 8,000 seat sports field facility is currently under construction on the grounds of Cal Expo. Bonney Field will open on June 20 when Republic FC play Colorado Rapids Reserves.
Details for fans attending matches:
- There is no tailgating or smoking at Cal Expo.
- Box office, will call, and the entrance for Bonney Field are all located at the Green Gate, formerly known as the West Gate at Cal Expo.
- Gates will open 1.5 hours early at 6:00 p.m. To pick up tickets in Will Call, please bring a photo I.D.
- Event parking at Cal Expo is $10
- Please distribute tickets ahead of time for friends and family. Republic FC cannot take tickets on behalf of fans for third parties at Will Call.
- Republic FC will be hosting a funzone with games, inflatables, activities, live music, inflatables, food and beer at each home match.
- Ovations Food Service will be offering a variety of food and beverage options including food trucks, craft brew, BBQ as well as traditional matchday food items such as hot dogs and kettle corn.
- Empty or sealed water bottles are the only beverages or food allowed into the stadium.
- Children aged two and under do not need a ticket for admission. Children over the age of two must have a ticket.
How will you make it to the match?
Parking prices at Cal Expo vary at time of year, but most event parking is $10 for cars, $20 for buses, and $5 for motorcycles. Lots from the main gate of Bonney Field off of Exposition Blvd. Parking will be available in Lot A of Cal Expo.
FREE bike parking will be available through SABA in front of the Green Gate, formerly known as the West Gate. Please see below bike map for recommended transportation routes.
Uber and taxi pick up are available at Cal Expo. Uber is offering a promotion for first time users. Sign up at uber.com/go/SACREPUBLIC using the promo code SACREPUBLIC and receive $15 off your first two rides.
All handbags, backpacks, and bags are subject to search.
Bonney Field is dedicated to providing a safer environment for the public and to expedite fan entry into the premise. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Hard sided cooler
- Metal cans, glasses, and bottles, etc.
- Food, alcohol, etc.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Anything profane
- Fireworks, slingshots, smoke bombs, flares, laser pointers, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Lawn furniture
- Scooters, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- Confetti or streamers
- Sticks or poles
- Flags or banners larger than 36′ x 60″
- Video cameras/tripods
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Tower Bridge Battalion will be allowed select flags, streamers, and poles when entering the Green Gate as a group during their designated security check.
- Beverages – Unopened plastic bottles of water are permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. No Other Beverages Permitted.
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. No item may be left at the gate. All other items that enter Bonney Field are subject to a visual search. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry. Thank you.
In order to suppress potential fire hazards, health code violations and to ensure compliance with California state law, etc. tailgating or picnicking in any of the Cal Expo facility parking lots before, during, or after an event is not permitted.
Additionally, no consumption of alcohol in the parking lots is permitted.
Cal Expo is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted at Bonney Field.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
Public concession stands will not serve alcoholic beverages after the 60-minute mark of a soccer match, or the equivalent for other events.
The consumption of alcohol in any Cal Expo parking lot is prohibited.