Sacramento Republic Football Club
Pre-Game Tailgating Policies
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable gameday experience!
Tailgating is permitted in the Raley's Tailgate Zone only.
Alcohol is not permitted outside this area.
Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas is PROHIBITED.
California laws pertaining to the possession, consumption and the distribution of alcohol will be enforced.
Drinking is illegal for anyone under the age of 21. Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated, and violators are subject to arrest.
- Tailgating and the consumption of alcohol in parking lots are not permitted during or after the game.
- No sale or consumption of cannabis is allowed on State Fairgrounds.
- Tailgating area will open two and a half (2.5) hours prior to kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with nor obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes. Non-portable furniture is prohibited.
- All tailgating must conclude fifteen (15) minutes prior to kickoff.
- All tailgating accessories, including grills, tables, chairs, coolers, tents and any other tailgating articles, must be stowed or removed at this time.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Only gas grills are allowed, but may not be placed under tents.
- Portable generators are strictly prohibited.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed, nor may products or other promotional materials be distributed without the express written consent of Papa Murphy’s Park Management.
- Keep Papa Murphy’s Park and Cal Expo beautiful. Stash your trash. Fans must bring their own trash bags. Trash receptacles are available throughout the parking lot.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Papa Murphy’s Park and
Cal Expo Police Department