Fans can now take advantage of our convenient mobile ordering solution to avoid standing in lines. You can pre-order Team Store merchandise ahead of time and schedule a pick-up at the match. Navigate to the shop tab, select "schedule order pickup", select Heart Health Park as your pick-up location, complete your order and pick-up your new gear on Matchday. Download the app>>
SALE! Score merchandise from the limited edition Quail Collection at up to 40% off. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout, no code needed. Exclusions may apply. Shop now>>
Heart Health Park will enforce a Clear Bag Policy to expedite your stadium entry experience and reduce security screening interactions.
Fans can now take advantage of our convenient mobile ordering solution to avoid standing in lines. On the Republic FC App you can order food and beverage for pick-up from your phone. Navigate to the stadium tab, place your order from your seat and pick-up at your selected location when your order is ready. Download the app>>
Guests joining us for a Premium Experience can take advantage of the following benefits:
VIP Parking | Pre-purchase VIP parking here>>
Private Entrance | Take advantage of our private entrance for premium guests, marked and located to the right of the general entrance. View map>>
Field Club | Stop by the Field Club at the northeast corner to grab your complimentary drink ticket and enjoy private bathrooms and shade.
VIP Dining | Indomitable Partner, Zocalo, will be the VIP caterer for Sunday's match.
Aligned with the Center for Disease Control guidance and the latest guidelines by state and county health officials, masks will not be required, but remain a recommended prevention measure for guests that are not fully vaccinated.
Several safety measures – including mobile ticketing, socially distanced line queuing, mobile concession ordering, contactless payments, and enhanced cleaning protocols – will remain in place.
1. Are masks required? Aligned with the Center for Disease Control guidance and the latest guidelines by state and county health officials, masks will not be required, but remain a recommended prevention measure for guests that are not fully vaccinated.
2. Is hand sanitizer available? Yes, hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the stadium.
3. What time will gates open? Gates open at 1 p.m., one (1) hour prior to kickoff.
4. Is tailgating available? Yes, tailgating will be available beginning Saturday, June 26. Tailgate reservations will be an additional $5 (above standard parking fees) and available for purchase online on a game-by-game basis. You can purchase tailgate passes for the match here.
5. Can I buy food and purchase merchandise at the stadium? Yes, both. New for 2021, you can now take advantage of our convenient mobile ordering solution to avoid standing in concession lines. Simply place your order through the Republic FC app (download HERE) and receive text notifications when it’s ready for pick-up. Fans should expect a more limited concession menu as we focus on the speed of service and your safe return to the stadium.
All Team Store locations will be open and accepting walk-up orders.
6. Can I bring food and drinks into the stadium? Fans are prohibited from bringing any outside food into Heart Health Park. Fans are allowed to bring in one (1) un-opened 12 oz. water bottle per guest or an empty reusable water bottle. A water filling station will be available to guests on matchdays – located at the front gates after entry. Please expect that upon entry, all reusable water bottles will be checked for contents.
7. What types of payments are permitted in the stadium? Contactless payment terminals will be available at all merchandise and concession stands throughout the stadium.