Heart Health Park is dedicated to providing a safer environment for the public and to expedite fan entry into the premise. In addition to the Code of Conduct, the following prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Backpacks, cinch bags, fanny packs, or any bag that does not comply with the Heart Health Park Clear Bag Policy
- Animals (service animals okay)
- Hard sided coolers
- Metal cans, glasses and bottles, etc.
- Glass containers
- Outside food, alcohol, etc.
- Weapons, including explosives, knives and guns
- Pepper spray, mace, aerosol spray, tear gas
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, etc.
- Strollers (concourse okay)
- Laser pointers
- Lawn furniture and coolers
- Scooters, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- Drugs/illegal substances
- Flammable liquids
- Sticks, poles, flags or banners larger than 3 feet x 5 feet (except as noted below for supporters groups)
- Banners, signs and flags that do not comply with the Code of Conduct
- Banners, signs and flags that obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage
- Banners and signs constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Banners, signs and flags may not be utilized during the run of play outside of the TBB section and can be removed if they are obstructing views.
- Banners and signs that are not event-related.
- Banners and signs that are commercial, political or offensive in nature.
- Signs that are not hand-held.
- Signs on sticks.
- Tripods, monopods, cameras with large lens (over 3”), except for credentialed members of the media
- Drones (UAVs) of any kind
- Noisemakers including plastic horns/vuvuzelas, air horns or whistles
- Small collapsible umbrellas, no later than 12”, are allowed on the grounds of Heart Health Park, but may not be opened in seating sections.
- Sticks/poles constructed of anything other than PVC plastic
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned prohibitive items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. No item may be left at the gate. All other items that enter Heart Health Park are subject to a visual search. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry.
- Club approved supporter groups will be allowed to bring in PRE-APPROVED flags, tifos, streamers and poles when entering the Green Gate as a group during their designated security check. These items must also meet the Code of Conduct standards, both in messaging and images, they display and exhibit their support of Sacramento Republic FC and/or the Sacramento greater region. Signs that are not pre-approved will not be allowed in the stadium.
- Banners and signs are allowed in select areas, but may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage or present any safety or fire hazards. These banners and signs must also abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Beverages – Unopened plastic bottles of water are permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. No other beverages permitted
- Service animals are allowed.
Cal Expo is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted at Heart Health Park . This also includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas in accordance with California State Law.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
Public concession stands will not serve alcoholic beverages after the 75-minute mark of a soccer match, or the equivalent for other events.
The consumption of alcohol in any Cal Expo parking lot, outside of the Tailgate Zone, is prohibited.
Ticket scalping is prohibited on the grounds of Cal Expo in accordance with California state law.